Everyone is different and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Having a dayre?
Hello guys hehe, you must be wondering another blogpost  in one day? I know, I am truly amazed at myself too. Been really into writing journals recently as well, I guess my outlet has been writing :) I promise I will blog more often but recently, more personal issues have been placed upon my heart and i am thinking of keeping a dayre, somewhere I can share even the most simplest things- like how my day went. Then perhaps it wouldn't bore you guys as well :) Of course it would be more private and personal, so I wouldn't share with everyone. 

Before I end off, it's Monday today and I know for many it's the worst day if the week. Just remember everyday is a day The Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it :')  If  you could start the day with a smile instead, just think about how different it will make other people's monday and yours as well heh. So goodnight guys, rest well and have a great week ahead!

Shaina
"Having a dayre?" was Posted On: Sunday, January 10, 2016 @10:21 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ