Everyone is different and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Dedication // Distance may separate our physical beings but our hearts will always be together.
Hey guys,
It's me and i know i am supposed to give you all an update on how i'm doing and coping :) I will get around to posting that soon but i just wanted to dedicate this post to some very special people. i hope all of you all are actually reading this now because i want to tell you all how much i love and appreciate you all :') Today was not the best day and the worst part is that i didn't understand why or what made me upset. Yep you're probably thinking, it's probably your hormones talking or you're pmsing. Well that's exactly what it is and it's not exactly the most pleasant thing ever. On one side it was like i felt really upset about everything without any reason but yet the conscious part of me felt terrible for being so mean and so annoying to the people around me. Maybe at this point, i already don't make sense to you huh? Guess what, it doesn't make sense to me either. Honestly, i looked at myself and i really disliked this side of me. Who wouldn't right? Sorry for all the negativity and anyway this isn't the main point why i'm writing this post.

Being here and away home, you would think that it would be really difficult to maintain close friendships and that people would one day drift apart from each other. But once again, what happened has proved this thinking wrong :) Yes all of you reading this, i want to say a huge thank you for tonight. Even at my lowest, when i wasn't the nicest person around, you guys still showed me unconditional love and care :') Words cannot express how touched and overwhelmed i was. For taking time out to give me a call and listen to me rant or being so sweet with your words or even showering me with positive and encouraging words, i cannot even begin to say how blessed i feel. Even as i'm typing this, i'm tearing up because of how loved i feel. As i was reflecting upon this, i began to thank God for each and everyone of you because i know God has placed you guys in my life specially :) Each of you have been such a blessing to me and i'm glad that i can walk my journey alongside all of you. Even as you guys have loved me for who i am , i just wanted to say that all of you are so special individually :') All of your individual personalities and characteristics really makes each of you special in your ways and i want you guys to know that you're valuable and worth so much. Be it in God's eyes and in my eyes as well :) As much as you guys love me, i love all of you so so much and remember that in your lowest times that i equally want to be there to comfort you and shower all of you with care. So no matter the time difference or what time of the day it is, know that i will always be there!

Maybe it's true that people do drift with distance but in this case, i think the distance has just brought our hearts closer to each other :') Missing all of you and your warm hugs.

Love,
Shaina
"Dedication // Distance may separate our physical beings but our hearts will always be together." was Posted On: Sunday, April 26, 2015 @11:14 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ