Everyone is different and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Just hear me out just for a bit alright?
Hi guys,

Just from the title of today's post, i guess i just have a lot on my mind. But at the same time, i don't exactly know where else to express myself so bear with me as i try to write it out in words okay?

So imagine this, the weather outside is sunny but cooling, the birds are chirping and all is right with the world. I wouldn't consider my life to be perfect but the worries and problems that i have are really not that large in comparison to the troubles of the world. I have a wonderful family and amazing friends who love me so much and each day i give thanks for placing all of them in my life. Basically, i am trying to say i am happy and i really am counting my blessings each day :') But there are some days where everything is right but yet on the inside it's like the complete opposite. Ever feel like there are days where you find it so hard to smile but yet to avoid making people worried or not willing to burden others with your emotions, you fake that smile. At the same time, you wonder if anyone would pick up on the subtle hints that you aren't as happy as you usually are. Well for me, that day would be today. Honestly, i don't know why, maybe stress is getting to me or perhaps it's the tiniest thing that perhaps wouldn't upset me on a normal day but it just did today. I really dislike feeling this way, i dislike having to fake that smile or even just wanting to curl up and hide from the rest of the world. Most importantly, i don't feel like myself at all and as much as anything, i want to be able to genuinely smile at all the little things in my life. I apologize if i am starting to sound like a sappy emotional girl, trust me i probably dislike myself more than you do right now.

But as i was scrolling through the news earlier, i was reading articles regarding the earthquake in Sabah. A group of primary school students and their teachers embarked on an expedition to KK and they met with an earthquake of 6.0 magnitude. So far, there has been one death and many who hasn't been uncounted for. My heart really went out to this group of people, i especially cannot imagine how it is for the loved ones of this group of people, how much grief and anxiousness they may be feeling. It's my prayer that the rest of the missing people will be found and that the peace and love of the Lord be upon the loved ones of all of these people. 

Once again, this just reminded me how blessed i am to be alive and well. People are out there suffering tragedies while i am sitting here moping about the silliest things. So i just wanted to say, if you are having a bad day or just feeling moody, it's okay to feel down or even cry about it. Life isn't perfect and the journey definitely won't be easy. But always remember that we can choose to focus on the good rather than the bad and learn to smile even through the storm. More often than not, we always try to search for happiness elsewhere but remember that happiness always starts with yourself. So as the new day starts, choose to be happy because you hold the key to your happiness :) 

And on another note, i feel better now, thanks for hearing me out today :')

Love,

Shaina

"Just hear me out just for a bit alright? " was Posted On: Saturday, June 6, 2015 @12:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ