Everyone is different and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Bye 2015, Hello 2016
Happy New Year guys, it still feels so surreal how fast 2015 went by. Seeing the countless social media posts on the new year, it prompted me to really sit down and reflect on the year. What better than to pen down my thought into words right, just a warning that this post may be long, sappy and emotional (don't say I didn't warn you) :P 

Before my reflection starts, I just wanted to thank God for a good year. It has indeed been a year of God's favour and despite all the ups and downs, I am really thankful for 2015. Looking back on the resolutions that I set for myself, surprisingly I actually accomplished most of them! I wonder if now that I am older, I have learnt to set more realistic goals for myself haha :) 2015 has been a year of transition and growth, starting the first year of university and experiencing so many changes and experiences. But God has really been very faithful throughout all these, for the new community he has placed to help and protect me and also being my home away from home :') Also for giving me the opportunity to serve him and for revealing my purpose in placing me where I am. It definitely wasn't an easy year, God has taught me so many things last year, things that often left me so stressed out I wanted to breakdown and cry.  But it has really changed me, to be stronger , to be wiser, to be more decisive and most importantly learning to wholeheartedly trust that God is in control of all things. 

How could we end of the year not thanking the people we love right :')  To everyone in my life, I thank God for you and 2015 wouldn't been the same without any of you guys! As clumsy as I am, or even as silly as I am and as annoying as I can be, thank you for loving me and accepting me for who I am ( I guess laughing at me is a way you all accept me right HAHA). To my dear family, thank you for your unconditional love and support in everything I do and for always being my number 1 supporter :) For always seeing the best in me no matter what bad or weird sides I have. To a special group of girls, I think words cannot express how blessed I am to have you all in my life. 2015 hasn't been an easy year for us collectively but having each other to walk alongside each of our own journey  has really been God's blessing for us.  Even as 2016 is a transition year for many of us, my prayer is that God will reveal his purpose for you girls and may you be called to do greater things for The Lord . I love you all so much and that includes all of your weird, crazy but loveable selves. Thank you for loving me even when I am the worse version of myself, blessed to be the shui jiao of the group hehe (this nickname is rubbing on me way too much). So many a time, we always take people for granted and we don't realise how precious they are until we lose them. So many people I would want to address and my heart aches even thinking about it. All of you are important to me and no matter, I hope all of you can see that I really care. Even as all of you has been a blessing to me, I hope I have been one to you too :) 

My prayer for this year is that The Lord will use me mightily for his purpose. I commit the year ahead into your hands amen ❤️

Shaina


"Bye 2015, Hello 2016 " was Posted On: Friday, January 1, 2016 @12:16 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ