Everyone is different and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Late night thoughts// There's a reason why they say thoughts at 3 am are the truest
It's currently 3 am now and I'm lying in bed thinking and reflecting on how the day or even the week has been. Even as I am lying down, I could still feel my sunburnt shoulders and back stinging so bad
:( But to be honest I don't know what's worse, the physical pain or that my heart aches so much tonight. 

Perhaps it has been like this for awhile now, but it really aches for some people, struggles and myself as well. So many things I wish I could do a bit more, care a bit more or hold the solution to various problems. I really try and try but sometimes it feels like it's never enough, feeling tired is okay but when you care so much it hurts, it makes you wonder. 

Lord, I don't know what else to do anymore, please lead and guide me ahead. If my emotions could be described in words, perhaps 500 words would barely cover it. Really dislike how emotional I feel tonight, somehow it makes me feel more terrible than I was. Perhaps I should just sleep it off, to a better day tomorrow hopefully. 

Shaina 
"Late night thoughts// There's a reason why they say thoughts at 3 am are the truest" was Posted On: Saturday, July 18, 2015 @12:35 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ